Offering standup paddleboard (SUP) and kayak rentals at Lacamas Lake’s Heritage Park in Camas, WA. Individual and group SUP lessons available.
See what all the stoke is about with the fastest growing water sport in the world. SUPs are fun, easy to learn and provide the best view of lake and river scenery and area wildlife, both above and beneath the water’s surface.
We’ll take you to the edge!
Let us carry your craft right to the dock at Heritage Park!
New to the sport? No worries! Our helpful and knowledgeable staff are there to provide
additional instruction to increase your comfort, confidence and fun!
What To Bring For Your SUP Experience
COME PREPARED TO HAVE FUN
• Valid Photo ID (driver’s license, military ID or passport)
• Weather appropriate clothing, towel
• Watch or phone to manage your time
• Dry pack to keep phone safe (We loan one complimentary bag per group – supply is limited.)
• We have plenty of life vests, but feel free to bring your own
We do not require a deposit, but do request that if there are any changes to your reservation you contact us ahead of time so we can adjust our schedule.
Customers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What we do
– Kayak and SUP Rentals
– SUP Lessons
– Fitness Classes (ask us)