90 minutes – You’ll get personalized coaching and waterway tips to make your SUP experience even more enjoyable.
To be connected to our instructor for a reservation, contact:
Each additional: $60
Kids 12-16: $45
with paying adult
All equipment is provided.
Receive a $30 discount if you bring your own board.
Charges subject to $.084 WA sales tax.
A 90-minute lesson designed to teach first-time paddlers the basic skills necessary for enjoying SUP safely and efficiently.
Learn correct SUP boarding techniques.
• Learn parts of the board and paddle and how to carry them
• How to hold the paddle
• Getting up on the board
• Learn proper stroke form
• How to turn and stop
• Getting out on the water and progressing from paddling on your knees to standing up
• Reinforce an efficient stroke and good posture
• Turning your board
• Basic water safety skills
• How to handle rough water or wind (if conditions exist)
Most of all, you’ll have FUN!
What To Bring For Your SUP Experience
COME PREPARED TO HAVE FUN
• Valid Photo ID (driver’s license, military ID or passport)
• Weather appropriate clothing, towel
• Watch or phone to manage your time (We offer complimentary use of a dry bag for your cell phone, one per group, supply is limited. Use at your own risk.)
• We have plenty of life vests, but feel free to bring your own
Customers under 18 must have a signed waiver from a parent or adult guardian.